DetailsBoss® 125 Multi-Seal Building/Construction Sealant Is A Multi Purpose, One Part Sealant, Formulated with Usp Technology. This Unique Sealant Is Free From Solvents and Isocyanates. It Cures On Exposure To Atmospheric Moisture To Form A Highly Durable Flexible Sealant.
Boss® 125 Multi-Seal Has Been Formulated To Offer Outstanding Primerless Adhesion To Most Common Building Materials Including Vinyl, Aluminum, Steel, Concrete, Wood and Glass. It Can Be Applied and Tooled Under Most Weather Conditions. This Sealant Is Paintable with Most Latex Base Paints.
- Wide Temperature Gunnability; Can Be Applied In Any Season
- Primerless Adhesion To Damp and Non-Porous Surfaces
- Voc Compliant In All 50 States
- Qualifies For Leed Credits
- Ease Of Use, One-Part Adhesive Sealant, No Mixing Required
- Good Weatherability - Virtually Unaffected By Sunlight, Rain, Snow, Ozone, and Temperature Extremes
- Good UV Resistance and Color StabilityLong Life Reliability;
- Cured Sealant Stays Flexible Without Tearing, Cracking, Drying Out, or Becoming Brittle.
- With Its Non Slump Properties, Can Be Used In Vertical, Horizontal and Overhead Joints
- Non-Yellowing and Non-Staining
- Paintable with Most Latex Base Paints* (Except Translucent)
- Free From Solvents and Isocyanates
- Bonds To Kynar 500
Weight 0.8 Pounds (Lb) Width 2 Inches (In) Height 11.25 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Length 2 Inches (In) Brand BOSS® Service Temperature -40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93.3°C) Solvent No Application Temperature -35°F to 140°F (-37.2°C to 60°C) Dry Time 7 DAYS Flash Point 200° C Shelf Life 1 Year from the date of shipment Solids Content 0.98 Storage Temperature >90°F (32.2°C) UV Resistant Yes Tensile Strength 180 PSI Application Multi-Purpose, One Part Sealant Formulated With Usp™ Technology To Offer Outstanding Primerless Adhesion To Most Common Building Materials, Even When Wet Or Damp! Comes In An All-Weather Plastic Cartridge To Never Slow The Job Down. Approvals Meets performance reuirements of TT-S-000230C, Type II, Class A; ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT-non traffic, G-glass, M-mortar, A-aluminum and O-other; CAN/ CGSB 19.13-M87. Base Polyether Color Redwood Tan Composition Ultra Synthetic Polymer For Use With vinyl, aluminum, steel, concrete, wood and glass Functions Sealant Size 10.1 Ounce Standards TT-S-000230C, Type II, Class A; ASTM C920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, G, M, A, and O; CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87 Temperature Range -40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93.3°C) Type General Purpose UL Listed No UL Recognized No Comments/Notes Can Contribute Credits