DetailsBoss® 376 Hi-Temp Hvac/R Silicone Is A One-Part, Non- Slumping Paste That Cures To A Tough, Rubbery Solid At RoomTemperature On Exposure To Water Vapor In The Air. This Silicone Product Was Formulated To Perform At Temperatures Ranging From-85 °F To 500 °F (-65 °C To 260 °C). It Can Be Used For Numerous Sealing and Bonding Applications.
- Sealing and Encapsulating Heating Elements In Appliances
- Stove and Furnace Vent Pipes
- Moving Oven Belts
- Industrial Ovens
- Bag Filters On Smoke Stacks
- Other Critical Bonding, Sealing, Potting, Encapsulating and Protective Coating
- Where Parts Must Perform At High Temp Show To Use Applying
- The Material: Tack-Free Time Boss® 376 Hi-Temp Hvac/R Silicone Is Supplied Ready-To-Use.
- Under Pressure It Flows Readily From Its Container.
- The Paste-Like Consistency Makes It Easy To Work;
- A Spatula or Wooden Paddle Can Be Used For Tooling The Surface.
Weight 0.8 Pounds (Lb) Width 2 Inches (In) Height 11.25 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Length 2 Inches (In) Brand BOSS® Service Temperature -85°F to 500°F (-65°C to 260°C) Solvent No Application Temperature -35°F to 120°F (-37.2°C to 48.8°C) Dry Time 24 HOURS Shelf Life 1 Year from the date of shipment Storage Temperature >90°F (32.2°C) UV Resistant Yes Tensile Strength 325 psi Application A Hi-Temp Silicone That Performs From -85°F To 500°F For Numerous Sealing And Bonding Applications. Approvals NSF Standard 51, UL Recognized, FDA/USDA requirements for use in establishments operating under Federal Meat and Poultry Inspection Program. When cured and washed, ingredients remaining or which could migrate to food are listed on FDA Regulation No. 21 C Base Acetoxy Color Red Composition Silicone For Use With numerous sealing and bonding applications Functions Sealing and Bonding Size 10.1 Ounce Standards NSF Standard 51, UL Recognized, FDA/USDA requirements for use in establishments operating under Federal Meat and Poultry Inspection Program, TT-S-001543A, TT-S-00230C, ASTM C-920-86 Temperature Range -85°F to 500°F (-65°C to 260°C) Type HVAC/R UL Listed No UL Recognized Yes Comments/Notes Can Contribute Credits