DetailsEconomical Industrial Grade RTV Silicone, Is A One-Part Acetoxy Cure Adhesive Sealant That Is Suitable For General Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Sealing and Adhesive Applications. This Product Will Adhere To Clean Metal, Glass, Many Types Of Wood, Silicone Resins,Vulcanized Silicone Rubber, Ceramics and Plastic Surfaces. A Primer May Be Required For Optimum Adhesion To Some Substrates.
- Sealing Heating, Ventilating or Air Conditioning Duct Work
- Seal Cracks or Gaps Around Windows, Vents, Ducts, Fixtures and Lights
- Seal Leaks In Gutters, Down Spouts, Ducts and Piping
- Seal Electrical Connections and Boxes To Waterproof
- Bond Gaskets In Heating and Refrigeration Units
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.8 Pounds (Lb) Width 2 Inches (In) Height 11.25 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 2 Inches (In) Brand BesTech UV Resistant Yes Application Adhesive Sealant For General Applications. Adheres To Clean Metal, Glass, Many Types Of Wood, Silicone Resins, Vulcanized Silicone Rubber, Ceramics And Plastic Surfaces. Color Silver Comments/Notes Can Contribute Credits Composition Silicone Functions Sealant Size 10.1 Ounce Standards TT-S-001543A, TT-S-00230C, ASTM C-920-86 Temperature Range -40°F to 400°F (-40°C to 204.4°C) Type General Purpose UL Listed No UL Recognized No