DetailsDesigned To Provide:
- Airtight Seals On Sheet Metal Used In Mechanical Insulation and Hvac Installation, This Natural Rubber Adhesive Provides A Quick, Aggressive Bond with A Polycoated Cloth Facing.
- The Surface Of A Foil Tape and The Easy Application Of A Cloth Tape For Use On Duct Work.
- Aggressive Rubber Based Adhesive
- Metalized Polycoated Cloth
- Airtight, Moisture-Free Seal
- Aggressive Tack and Adhesion
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.75 Pounds (Lb) Width 2 Inches (In) Height 6 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 6 Inches (In) Brand Fasson Adhesion Strength 3.4 lbs/in Application Temperature >10°F (-12.2°C) Shelf Life One year when stored at 64-72ºF (18-22ºC) / 30-70% relative humidity, out of direct sunlight and in original packaging Storage Temperature 64°F to 72°F (17.7°C to 22.2°C) UV Resistant No Tensile Strength 27 lbf/in Application Premium grade cloth duct tape for sealing metal, wood, etc. Approvals UL 723 Color Silver Composition Poly cotton cloth Functions All Purpose Cloth Duct Tape for HVAC, Sealing Sheet Metal, Patching and Mending Thermal Insulation Maximum Temperature 200°F (93.3°C) Size 1.88" x 180' Standards UL 723 Thickness 12 mil Type Industrial Grade Cloth UL Listed Yes UL Recognized No