DetailsDesigned To Provide:
- Airtight Seals On Sheet Metal Used In Mechanical Insulation and Hvac Installation, This Natural Rubber Adhesive Provides A Quick, Aggressive Bond with A Polycoated Cloth Facing.
- 10 Mil Industrial Grade Cloth Tape Used For Sealing Joints and Seams In Hvac Applications.
- Rubber Based Adhesive
- Scrim Reinforced Facestock
- Available In Silver and Black
- Aggressive Tack and Adhesion For An Airtight, Moisture-Free Seal
- Straight Tearing During Application with No Curl
- Tested In Accordance with UL 723
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.75 Pounds (Lb) Width 2 Inches (In) Height 6 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 6 Inches (In) Brand Fasson Adhesion Strength 3.4 lbs/in Application Temperature >10°F (-12.2°C) Shelf Life One year when stored at 64-72ºF (18-22ºC) / 30-70% relative humidity, out of direct sunlight and in original packaging Storage Temperature 64°F to 72°F (17.7°C to 22.2°C) UV Resistant No Tensile Strength 27 lbf/in Application Industrial grade cloth duct tape for sealing metal, wood, etc. Approvals UL 723 Color Black Composition Poly cotton cloth Functions All Purpose Cloth Duct Tape for HVAC, Sealing Sheet Metal, Patching and Mending Thermal Insulation Maximum Temperature 200°F (93.3°C) Size 1.88" x 180' Standards UL 723 Thickness 10 Mils Type Contractor Grade Cloth UL Listed Yes UL Recognized No