DetailsUPC #020 is a low cost, general purpose, uninsulated venting duct designed for use where a UL 181 listing in not required. Made from non-combustible, corrugated aluminum with watertight lock seams and is constructed of a slightly lighter gauge with watertight continuous lock seams.
- Rugged All Metal Inner Core Construction - Non-combustible / puncture resistant
- Semi-Rigid Yet Flexible - Easily shaped into bends, maintains shape / Will not sag between supports
- Lightweight Compact Cartons - Reduces warehouse / jobsite handling costs and is easily stored
- UPC #020 - One End Crimped/One End Plain - Lengths easily connected to terminal devices or other ducts
- Recommended Operating Pressures - 6" Positive and negative all diameters
- Maximum Velocity - 5,000 FPM
- Operating Temperature Range - (-100°F to 300°F)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.6491 Pounds (Lb) Width 6 Inches (In) Height 6 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 18.75 Inches (In) Brand ATCO Tier UPC #020 Flanged No Galvanized No Adjustable Yes Diameter 6" Application Air Distribution Color Silver Composition Aluminum Compressed Yes Duct Diameter 6" Duct Size 6" x 8' Features Rugged All Metal Inner Core Construction - Non-combustible / puncture resistant Gauge 30 GA Insulated No Maximum Air Flow 5000 FPM Mill .020 Pressure Rating 6" w.g. pos/neg Size 6"