DetailsFlexible Duct Systems
25’ Insulated UL 181 Class 1 Air Duct
UPC #030 - R-Value 4.2
UPC #036 - R-Value 6.0
UPC #031 - R-Value 8.0
Description: Atco #030, 036, and 031 are UL 181, Class 1 Air Ducts and are manufactured with a tri-directional fiberglass scrim reinforced, metallized polyester outer jacket. The inner core of all three products is air-tight and designed for low-to-medium operating pressures in HVAC systems. Atco #036 and 031 have increased insulation for superior thermal performance.
Construction: A double lamination of tough polyester which encapsulates a steel wire helix forms the air-tight inner core of the Atco #030, 036, and 031. The double-layer core of each product is wrapped in multiple thicknesses of fiberglass insulation. All three products are sheathed in a rugged and durable tri-directionally reinforced, metallized polyester jacket.
- Air-tight Inner Core - Energy efficient / No fiberglass erosion into air stream.
- Encapsulated Wire Helix - No unraveling when cut to length / Quick installation
- Smooth Inner Core - Low friction loss / Low operating cost.
- Thick Blanket of Fiberglass Insulation - Energy efficient / Excellent thermal characteristics
- Tough Reinforced Metallized Polyester Jacket - Tear and puncture resistant / Low maintenance.
- Lightweight Compact Carton - Reduces warehouse and Jobsite handling cost.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 8.98 Pounds (Lb) Width 8.75 Inches (In) Height 8.75 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 29 Inches (In) Brand ATCO Tier UPC #036 R-Value R6 Certifications Greenguard Color Red Composition Metallized Polyester Core Material Double ply polyester core. Fire Rating Flame Spread: 25 max, Smoke Developed: 50 max Inside Diameter 4" Insulated Yes Maximum Air Flow 5000 FPM Maximum Pressure 6" w.g. pos., 4"-12" dia., 4" w.g. pos., 14"-20" dia., 3/4" w.g., all dia. Maximum Temperature 250°F (121.1°C) Operating Temperature -20°F to 140°F (-28.8°C to 60°C) Pressure Rating 6" w.g. pos., 4"-12" dia., 4" w.g. pos., 14"-20" dia., 3/4" w.g., all dia. Size 4" x 25' Warranty Offered Yes Compliance UL 181, NFPA 90A & 90B, IMC, IRC, UMC 10-1 (ICC ES REPORT NO. ESR-1268), HUD, Cities of Chicago, New York, San Francisco, County of Dade (Florida), UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes