DetailsAP Armaflex SS Self-Seal Pipe (Tube) Insulation Saves Labor and Installed Costs. It is the Self-Sealing Version of the original Closed Cell, Fiber-Free Elastomeric Foam for Reliable Protection Against Condensation, Mold and Energy Loss.
- Low Voc
- and Non-Participating Formulation Protects Indoor Air Quality.
- Self-Seal System Makes Application Easy and Reduces Installation Time
- Closed-Cell Structure Provides Excellent Condensation Control
- Built-In Vapor Retardant Barrier Eliminates Need For Additional Vapor Retarder
- Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection Provides Exceptional Mold Resistance
- 25/50 Rated For Use In Air Plenums Up To 2" Wall
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 16.56 Pounds (Lb) Width 16 Inches (In) Height 10.75 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 76.675 Inches (In) Brand armacell Tier AP Armaflex® Flame/Smoke Rating 25/50 Insulation Nominal I.D. 1 5/8" Iron Pipe Nominal Size 1 1/4" R-Value R3.1 Wall Thickness 1/2" UV Resistant No Color Black Composition Nitrile/PVC Copper Tube Size (OD) 1-5/8" Temperature Range -297°F to 180°F (-182.7°C to 82.2°C) Agency Compliance FM Green Environmental Attribute Yes LEED Rating EA Credit 1 if installed per ASHRAE 90.1