DetailsThe Industry's ONLY Weathertight Duct Smoke Detector to boast NEMA 4X rating is now available! Check the single-latch closure - no screws to slow you down. And a one-piece cover! Compatible with all legacy APC detectors, sample tubes and remote accessories. Our timed Maintenance Mode allows servicing with no extra trouble reports to the system. The next generation of trade-dedicated terminal blocks help HVAC, Fire and Electrical installers from pirating terminals.
- 180° visibility for all visual indicators with cover in place
- Operating voltages: 230VAC, 115VAC, 24VAC, 24VDC
- Patented cover tether retains the one-piece cover at unit
- Flashing LED on detector head indicates normal operation, can be viewed with cover on
- Ionization and Photoelectric versions available
- Interconnect up to 30 units for common functions
- Works with the complete range of APC remote accessories to include all legacy duct detectors and sample tubes from APC
- Compatible with building automation and fire alarm systems.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 5 Pounds (Lb) Width 6.5 Inches (In) Height 5 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 16 Inches (In) Brand Air Products and Controls Voltage 24 VDC/VAC/115 VAC/230 VAC Maximum Voltage 253 VAC Amps 0.251 Power Source 230VAC, 115VAC, 24V Cycle/Hertz 60 Cycle/Hertz 50 Batteries Included No Hush Button No Test Button Yes Audible Alert No Display No Display Options None Battery Backup No Batteries Required No Accuracy None specified Detection Method Photoelectric Sensor Type Photoelectric Application Duct smoke detection Approvals UL, CSFM Color White Comments/Notes Visual Alert-LED Test- push button Connection Type Wiring terminials Contact Rating Alarm-10A @ 125VAC, 1A @ 30VDC trouble- 10A @ 125VAC, 7A @ 30VDC Locking Pin No Mounting Screws Operating Temperature Range -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C) Standards UL, CSFM Switch Action 2 SPDT Terminal Connection Lever terminal blocks Type Weathertight, Corrosive Resistant, Photoelectric Visual Alert Yes Warranty Offered Yes Wire Gauge 14-22 AWG CUL Listed No UL Listed Yes UL Recognized No