DetailsThe ENERGY STAR qualified 50 CFM High Performance Exhaust Fan with Light features an unique Snap-In Installation System. The included bracket nails or screws to the ceiling joist allowing the fan housing to "Snap-In". Connect the wiring and the ducting, install the easy fitting grill and you are done. A bath fan installation can now be done in minutes. The durable high impact plastic housing ensures quiet operation and maximum performance.
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 requirements
- Included high efficacy fluorescent lamp that complies with the California Title 24 Residential Lighting Standard and provides about the equivalent of 100 watts of incandescent lighting
- Easily installs using the included Snap-In Mounting System
- UL Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- 4" round duct collar with a plastic damper protects against back drafts and ensures quiet operation
- Available in contractor packs (4 housing and 4 MBG's)
Weight 7.3 Pounds (Lb) Width 9.125 Inches (In) Height 5.75 Inches (In) Country of Origin CHN Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Length 8.5 Inches (In) Brand Air King CFM 50 Voltage 120 VAC Full Load Amps 0.5 Amps 0.5 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 RPM 1225 Propeller Diameter 5 1/8" Grille Color White Grille Size (L x W) 11" x 10 1/2" Housing Dimensions 8 1/2" x 9 1/8" x 4 3/4" Housing Material PC/ABS polymeric Dual Speed No Motor Type PSC Speed 1225 Includes Exhaust Fan Housing, Blower (motor), Grill with Light Lens, 26 Watt GU24 Lamp, Snap-in Mounting Bracket, Damper and Duct Collar, User Manual Wheel Material Plastic Wheel Type One piece polymeric wheel Application Exhaust/Ventilation Bearing Type Sleeve Color White Commercial No Duct Diameter 4" Duct Size 4" Kilowatt (KW) 60 Maximum CFM 50 Number of Fan Blades 48 Residential Yes Single Speed Yes Sones 0.5 Watts 28.1 Energy Star Rated Yes Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR, CALGreen, Title 24 Compliant Green Environmental Attribute ENERGY STAR qualified, Can be used to comply with California Title 24 and CALGreen, ASHRAE 62.2 solution for continuous whole house ventilation or local ventilation UL Recognized No Item Width (cm) 4.139 Item Height (cm) 14.605 Item Length (cm) 3.8555 Items Weight (kg) 3.3112