DetailsThe Advantage Exhaust Fan Series with light features a stylish grill design that fits in with almost any decor. The high impact polycarbonate lens allows for easy relamping and the fan and light can be wired to operate separately.
- Bright 100 watt maximum standard bulb (bulb not included)
- Easily installs using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- UL Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- 4" Plastic damper protects against back drafts and ensures quiet operation
- Available in contractor packs (4 housing and 4 MBG's)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 6.5 Pounds (Lb) Width 7.375 Inches (In) Height 5.875 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 7.625 Inches (In) Brand Air King CFM 50 Voltage 120 VAC Full Load Amps 1.4 Amps 1.4 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 RPM 2125 Propeller Diameter 4.5" Grille Color White Grille Size (L x W) 11" x 10 1/2" Housing Dimensions 7 3/8" x 7 5/8" x 5 7/8" Housing Material 23 gauge galvanized metal Dual Speed No Motor Enclosure thermally protected Motor Type PSC Speed 2125 Includes Exhaust Fan Housing, Blower (motor) Damper and Duct Collar, Grill with Light Lens, Hanger Bars, User Manual Wheel Material Plastic Wheel Type One piece polymeric wheel Application exhaust/ventilation Bearing Type Sleeve Color White Commercial No Duct Diameter 4" Duct Size 4" Kilowatt (KW) 168 Maximum CFM 50 Number of Fan Blades 10 Residential Yes Single Speed Yes Sones 3 Warranty Offered Yes Watts 48 Energy Star Rated No Green Certification or Other Recognition None UL Recognized No