Details70 CFM Advantage ASHRAE 62.2 Exhaust Fan allows for economical solutions to your ventilation needs without sacrificing style and function. Perfect for smaller bathrooms, powder rooms, and utility rooms.
- Easily installs using the double thick keyhole mounting tabs
- Slim 3.75" housing allows the unit to be installed into wall applications
- UL Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- 3" Plastic damper protects against back drafts and ensures quiet operation
- Available in contractor packs (6 housing and 6 mbg's)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 4.1 Pounds (Lb) Width 7.25 Inches (In) Height 4.75 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 7.25 Inches (In) Brand Air King CFM 70 Voltage 120 VAC Full Load Amps 0.9 Amps 0.9 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 RPM 2175 Propeller Diameter 4 1/2" Grille Color White Grille Size (L x W) 10" x 9 1/2" Housing Dimensions 7 1/4" x 7 1/4" x 3 3/4" Housing Material 23 gauge galvanized metal Dual Speed No Motor Type PSC Speed 2175 Includes Exhaust Fan Housing, Blower (motor), damper and Duct Collar, Grill, User Manual Wheel Material Plastic Wheel Type One piece polymeric wheel Application Exhaust/Ventilation Bearing Type Sleeve Color White Duct Diameter 3" Duct Size 3" Kilowatt (KW) 108 Maximum CFM 70 Number of Fan Blades 10 Single Speed Yes Sones 4 Warranty Offered Yes Watts 50 Energy Star Rated No UL Recognized No Commercial No Residential Yes