Details50 CFM Advantage Exhaust Fan
The Advantage Exhaust Fan Series allows for economical solutions to your ventilation needs without sacrificing style and function. Perfect for smaller bathrooms, powder rooms, and utility rooms.
- Easily installs using the double thick keyhole mounting tabs
- Slim 3.75" housing allows the unit to be installed into wall applications
- UL Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- 3" Plastic damper protects against back drafts and ensures quiet operation
- Available in contractor packs (6 housing and 6 MBG's)
Weight 3.9 Pounds (Lb) Width 7.25 Inches (In) Height 4.75 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Length 7.25 Inches (In) Brand Air King CFM 50 Voltage 120 VAC Full Load Amps 0.9 Amps 0.9 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 RPM 2125 Propeller Diameter 4 1/2" Grille Color White Grille Size (L x W) 10" x 9 1/2" Housing Dimensions 7 1/4" x 7 1/4" x 3 3/4" Housing Material 23 gauge galvanized metal Dual Speed No Motor Type PSC Speed 2125 Includes Exhaust Fan Housing, Blower (motor), damper and Duct Collar, Grill, User Manual Wheel Material Plastic Wheel Type One piece polymeric wheel Application Exhaust/Ventilation Bearing Type Sleeve Color White Commercial No Duct Diameter 3" Duct Size 3" Kilowatt (KW) 108 Maximum CFM 50 Mounting Location Ceilings or walls with at least 4" of clearance Number of Fan Blades 10 Residential Yes Single Speed Yes Sones 3 Watts 48 Energy Star Rated No UL Recognized No