DetailsSEP Series Commercial Unit Heaters
- Heating Capacities From 100,000 - 400,000 BTUH.
- Up To 80.5% Thermal Efficiency.
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Is Available For Longer Product Life.
- Power Exhaust System with A Sealed Flue Collector Allows Conventional Vertical or Horizontal Venting To 35 Ft.
- Sidewall Venting Eliminates Roof Penetrations.
- Wiring Junction Box Is Located Outside Of Unit.
- Self-Diagnostic Board with Led Display Improves Troubleshooting Efficiency and Accuracy.
- Integrated Spot Nuts For Easy Installation Using Threaded Rod.
- Easy To Clean Tubular Heat Exchangers Made Of Aluminized Steel or Stainless Steel, Providing Resistance To Corrosion and Oxidation.
- Heat Exchangers Are Laboratory Life-Cycle Tested.
- Easy To Clean In-Shot Burners.
- Direct Drive Propeller Fans Are Dynamically Balanced For Quiet, Smooth Operation.
- Safe Direct Spark Ignition. No Standing Pilot Light.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 256 Pounds (Lb) Width 41.125 Inches (In) Height 32.1875 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 40 Inches (In) Brand Advanced Distributor Products AFUE 81% CFM 4400-4400 Air Flow Horizontal BTU Input 250000 BTU Output 202000 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 2.1 Amps 2.1 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 RPM 1075 Ignition Type Direct Spark Drive Type None Provided by Manufacturer Motor HP 1/8 HP Motor Type PSC Approvals ETL Certifications AHRI Color Gray Connection Size 3/4" Connection Type NPT Flue Size 5" Gas Connection 3/4" [19.05 mm] N.P.T. Gas Type Natural Gas Heat Exchanger Type Alumunized Steel Maximum Pressure (PSI) None provided by manufacturer Maximum Temperature None provided by manufacturer Sound Level (dBA) 0 Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No CSA Certified Yes UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Nominal AFUE 80 Product Family SEP