DetailsSEP Series Commercial Unit Heaters
- Heating Capacities From 100,000 - 400,000 BTUH.
- Up To 80.5% Thermal Efficiency.
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Is Available For Longer Product Life.
- Power Exhaust System with A Sealed Flue Collector Allows Conventional Vertical or Horizontal Venting To 35 Ft.
- Sidewall Venting Eliminates Roof Penetrations.
- Wiring Junction Box Is Located Outside Of Unit.
- Self-Diagnostic Board with Led Display Improves Troubleshooting Efficiency and Accuracy.
- Integrated Spot Nuts For Easy Installation Using Threaded Rod.
- Easy To Clean Tubular Heat Exchangers Made Of Aluminized Steel or Stainless Steel, Providing Resistance To Corrosion and Oxidation.
- Heat Exchangers Are Laboratory Life-Cycle Tested.
- Easy To Clean In-Shot Burners.
- Direct Drive Propeller Fans Are Dynamically Balanced For Quiet, Smooth Operation.
- Safe Direct Spark Ignition. No Standing Pilot Light.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 154 Pounds (Lb) Width 20.1875 Inches (In) Height 32.1875 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 39.1875 Inches (In) Brand Advanced Distributor Products AFUE 80% CFM 0 Air Flow Horizontal BTU Input 0 BTU Output 145000 Voltage 115 VAC Full Load Amps 0 Amps 0 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 RPM 0 Ignition Type Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Drive Type Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Motor HP Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Motor Type Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Approvals ETL Certifications Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Color Gray Connection Size Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Connection Type Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Flue Size 4" Gas Connection 1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T. Gas Type Natural Gas Heat Exchanger Type Alumunized Steel Maximum Pressure (PSI) Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Maximum Temperature Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Sound Level (dBA) 0 Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No CSA Certified Yes UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Nominal AFUE 80 Product Family SEP